Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0140)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: shine
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Life Between ... I: Investigations Into Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- working on the mist that surrounds us; they shine upon this mist as
- Title: Life Between ... V: Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- shine towards us, to penetrate us. But in order to understand this
- Title: Life Between ... VI: Life Between Death and Rebirth 2
- condition during which we are able to let the spiritual world shine
- Title: Life Between ... VIII: Between Death and a New Birth
- Above him shines the sun, his ego, without which he could not be as a
- plant during sleep. Above him shines the moon, his own astral body.
- has reached the Vulcan condition. As the sun shines for above downward
- sun were to shine on the earth with strength to bring forth the plants,
- shine out into cosmic space and bring forth a supersensible vegetation.
- Title: Life Between ... IX: Life After Death
- sunshine, and the seer who was acquainted with him before he passed
- Title: Life Between ... X: Anthroposophy as the Quickener of Feeling and of Life
- world she was always like sunshine to me as I came home from work. I
- Title: Life Between ... XII: Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- tentatively, towards the super-sensible worlds. This light can shine
- Title: Life Between ... XIV: Further Facts About Life Between Death and Rebirth
- But he added, “When I lived on earth my wife was like sunshine
- Title: Descriptive Sketches: Lecture I
- him things connected with the earth, and cause them to shine forth so
- Title: Esoteric Studies: Lecture II: Establishment of Mutual Relations Between the Living and the So-called Dead
- sunshine of my life. When, my business completed, I came home
- shines into the wisdom of the day, but that which shines into
- Title: Lecture: The Transformation of Earthly Forces into Clairvoyant Faculties
- The forces which, if kept unsullied, shine into earlier incarnations
- Title: Lecture: Anthroposophy as a Substance of Life and Feeling
- night, she has always been the sunshine of my life. Every one of her
- imagine it without the sunshine shed over it by the partner of my
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: