Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0140)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: social
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Life Between ... I: Investigations Into Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- shades. On earth man could create beauty, art, harmonious social
- Title: Life Between ... IV: Recent Results of Occult Investigation Into Life
- socially together in the spiritual world. We are condemned to a
- he brings. He who has something to bring becomes a social being, and
- disposition of soul we have acquired, the more social we become in
- Title: Life Between ... V: Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- makes us into social beings in the spiritual world, into beings who
- prepared ourselves in the right manner to be received as social
- we are social or lonely spirits depends upon still another factor.
- the power that leads us into community, into a kind of social life,
- social spirit among them.
- this makes us into social beings in the Sun sphere. If we feel
- enclosed in some creed, we become hermits there. We are social beings
- social consciousness that is needed there. Insofar as the Sun sphere
- Title: Life Between ... XII: Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- what they do serves a social purpose which profits mankind at large.
- bear a special responsibility in the difficult social conditions of
- themselves to a social activity that can in some way alleviate the
- who are dulled by the prevalent social darkness should be given the
- anthroposophical movement, that it takes root in the social sphere
- Title: Life Between ... XV: Intercourse With the Dead
- transcends race, color and social position. That is Christianity.
- Title: Descriptive Sketches: Lecture II
- develops, while man does not yet stand outwardly in social life.
- Title: Esoteric Studies: Lecture I: Cosmic Aspect of Life Between Death and New Birth
- such a person is able to be a social being in the sphere of
- the Sun, a person is a social being only when he has developed,
- and do not become hermits in the sphere of the Sun, but social
- Title: Lecture: The Transformation of Earthly Forces into Clairvoyant Faculties
- taken his place in the social life. At times these forces give rise to
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: