Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0140)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: suffer
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Life Between ... I: Investigations Into Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- suffer. He would even escape the consequences of his immorality. This
- prime importance. He who had not acquired this understanding suffered
- understood that the soul after death can suffer a loss of
- Title: Life Between ... III: Mans Journey Through the Planetary Spheres
- passions, no pain or suffering — for if pain becomes so intense
- mental pictures, emotions, passions, sufferings, and so on —
- I suffer, would be a genuine experience of your soul.
- Title: Life Between ... VII: The Working of Karma in Life After Death
- suffering during the period of kamaloca because during the first
- Title: Life Between ... IX: Life After Death
- following. “Something lives in me that causes me to suffer. It
- complain of much inner pain, inner suffering.
- Now if the seer traces the origin of the inner suffering that strikes
- hated experiences inner pain after death, and he now suffers inwardly
- the suffering one has to endure after death.
- suffer remains unanswered. In our time we have to begin to be aware
- souls and discovers that they all suffered from one common evil, the
- Title: Life Between ... X: Anthroposophy as the Quickener of Feeling and of Life
- is noticeable. One suffers because this urge cannot be satisfied. But
- Title: Life Between ... XII: Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- by karma by means of external events. That we suffer such a fate
- so arranged in the sense-perceptible world that we suffer such a fate
- who suffer, who are involved in premature death and who thereby
- suffering to criticize the wise guidance of the universe, but rather
- Title: Life Between ... XIII: Life Between Death and Rebirth 2
- suffered terrible fits of depression on this account. Now it happened
- Title: Life Between ... XIV: Further Facts About Life Between Death and Rebirth
- Spiritual observation showed that he suffered deeply from the fact
- person remains invisible and the dead one suffers from the anguish of
- pain and loneliness it suffers during life between death and rebirth,
- Title: Esoteric Studies: Lecture II: Establishment of Mutual Relations Between the Living and the So-called Dead
- suffer such a fate, who perish in the flower of their youth,
- who suffer it are used by good beings of the Higher Hierarchies
- Title: Lecture: Links Between the Living and the Dead
- and a new birth suffering because they have known, including their
- In a certain sense our books are more long-suffering, for they do not
- Title: Lecture: Anthroposophy as a Substance of Life and Feeling
- souls suffer under similar privations, knows that he cannot do
- longing for Anthroposophy will arise after death, and we shall suffer
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: