Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0140)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: task
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Life Between ... I: Investigations Into Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- be my task here to explain to you some features of investigation of
- knowledge are for life as a whole. He who has the task of
- Title: Life Between ... III: Mans Journey Through the Planetary Spheres
- the time. During the last two years it has been my task to
- important anthroposophical tasks to study the core of truth in the
- Title: Life Between ... V: Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- chapters of spiritual research. In recent months it has been my task,
- Title: Life Between ... IX: Life After Death
- between death and rebirth, are made to fulfill most unpleasant tasks.
- new birth. We have to accomplish the move varied tasks according to
- is real. Ahriman has a number of tasks
- spiritual foundation. If someone should say that science has the task
- Title: Life Between ... X: Anthroposophy as the Quickener of Feeling and of Life
- to carry out tasks that they themselves do not understand. For
- the task of bringing about untimely death. We cannot discuss now how
- also has this task. All obstacles that arise here on earth are
- upbuilding forces are unequal to the task, physical death ensues.
- task because many souls are involved in this process. Picture to
- tasks have to be performed such as the temporary service that has to
- Title: Life Between ... XI: The Mission of Earthly Life as a Transitional Stage for the Beyond
- but that is not the same. Each realm has its own particular task and
- the task of reading to the souls of the dead whom they have not
- fine task for a spiritual community to bridge so strongly the gap
- Today anthroposophists still conceive of many tasks that lie merely
- science of anthroposophy. The true spiritual tasks will present
- deeply. People will be found to take on the task of helping the dead
- it is important to cultivate a feeling for the task of spiritual
- task that has to be achieved by spiritual science or anthroposophy.
- Title: Life Between ... XII: Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- the spiritual world who have special tasks between death and rebirth.
- these beings of the higher hierarchies whose task it is to send
- and love for the task at hand. Others, on the contrary, bring warmth
- our task to fire people's enthusiasm.
- able to accomplish on earth with devotion, with love for the task at
- Title: Life Between ... XV: Intercourse With the Dead
- have found a fundamental principle that stems from a cosmic task that
- over the last centuries. It is the task of anthroposophy to bring
- forth Christianity as the last flower. Today the task is to form and
- accumulated in previous incarnations. It is the task of the luciferic
- a task that involves facing oneself instead of facing the world.
- Title: Life Between ... XVI: Life After Death
- encounter the full significance and the tasks of spiritual science
- a special task, which is to teach not only the living but the dead
- Title: Descriptive Sketches: Lecture I
- intercourse, with the dead. And among the practical tasks of
- Title: Descriptive Sketches: Lecture II
- worst) are developed. These forces which have quite different tasks in
- Title: Esoteric Studies: Lecture I: Cosmic Aspect of Life Between Death and New Birth
- speak, loses his old task; let us give him a new one. —
- Title: Esoteric Studies: Lecture II: Establishment of Mutual Relations Between the Living and the So-called Dead
- living; their father was dead and I felt it to be my task
- — this must be the task of any educator — to
- Title: Lecture: Links Between the Living and the Dead
- practical tasks of anthroposophical life to ensure that the bridge is
- Title: Lecture: The Transformation of Earthly Forces into Clairvoyant Faculties
- task. Someone might say: Yes, but I have taken no part whatever in
- Title: Lecture: Anthroposophy as a Substance of Life and Feeling
- induce him to consider it as an urgent task to spread the knowledge of
- far more unobtrusive way. Spiritual tasks, even spiritual offices,
- are souls who are forced to undertake certain tasks, which they do
- birth may discern souls who are obliged to fulfil definite tasks. For
- rapidly. It is the task of certain spirits to bring premature death.
- obstacles and hindrances to our actions. Ahriman also has this task.
- time, the qualities required by the soul. This is not an easy task,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: