Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0140)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: teacher
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Life Between ... V: Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- everything depended on the World Teacher. But the Christ is not a
- World Teacher but a World Doer, One Who has fulfilled the Mystery of
- Title: Life Between ... XI: The Mission of Earthly Life as a Transitional Stage for the Beyond
- character of a pupil to teacher relationship, could be continued in
- there were no physical teachers, but teachers belonging to the
- by teachers who work only from the spiritual world. Thus Buddha
- may be able to serve the dead and could become their teacher. This,
- Title: Life Between ... XIII: Life Between Death and Rebirth 2
- seership. The teachers in that school were not only individualities
- himself was a teacher in the mystery school. Among his pupils at that
- Title: Descriptive Sketches: Lecture I
- if they were not formed in full consciousness. Schoolteachers can be
- dislike are innocent, so to speak. When such a teacher dies, one sees
- reflect, when the teacher dies, that he ought not to go on hating him,
- Title: Descriptive Sketches: Lecture II
- should only be developed if at the same time the teacher is determined
- experienced teacher will not easily allow himself to be persuaded
- Title: Esoteric Studies: Lecture I: Cosmic Aspect of Life Between Death and New Birth
- hearts, disciples of Francis of Assisi or of his great teacher,
- Title: Lecture: Links Between the Living and the Dead
- school-teachers of the type usually known as ‘strict’, who are unable
- such a teacher dies it can be seen how these thoughts too for
- the spiritual world. After the teacher's death it is not often that a
- nevertheless preserves the feeling of how the teacher tormented him.
- Title: Lecture: The Transformation of Earthly Forces into Clairvoyant Faculties
- experienced teachers will not readily countenance any systematic
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: