Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0140)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: wisdom
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Life Between ... IV: Recent Results of Occult Investigation Into Life
- Title: Life Between ... VI: Life Between Death and Rebirth 2
- something of spiritual wisdom, must forego this wish, it will remain
- Title: Life Between ... VIII: Between Death and a New Birth
- moon. The greatest wisdom is contained in these matters.
- Title: Life Between ... IX: Life After Death
- what should be experienced as filled with wisdom and thought content
- with a wisdom that far exceeds what we are able to acquire later.
- Man imagines that he has reached a considerable degree of wisdom when
- he begins to be able to think. But the wisdom we develop when we
- wisdom that we acquired but lost at a particular time. At birth our
- wisdom during childhood in order to “plan-in” the organs,
- childhood than later on. A profound wisdom is utilized in order to
- are as long as we rest within the womb of divine spiritual wisdom.
- greater wisdom than is normally realized. Then we can also picture
- the vastness of the wisdom that surrounds us in our existence that
- greater the wisdom and ability of man.
- and death. Such a soul enables us to see how the wisdom of which man
- loftiest wisdom, he is now so degraded that he has become the servant
- Title: Life Between ... X: Anthroposophy as the Quickener of Feeling and of Life
- to speak to his fellow men about spiritual wisdom. He sees the sorrow
- knows that the time has come when spiritual wisdom must take hold of
- Title: Life Between ... XII: Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- have their justification in the overall wisdom of the world. Even if
- against the wisdom-filled guidance of the universe if a man were to
- the wisdom-filled guidance of the universe.
- matters are involved, how wisdom-filled the overall guidance is!
- wisdom-filled cosmic guidance needs certain gruesome situations in
- order to accomplish deeds inspired by a still loftier wisdom. It is
- to say to oneself that where a lack of wisdom appears in the universe
- Title: Life Between ... XIII: Life Between Death and Rebirth 2
- following period. Hence, there is obviously tremendous wisdom in the
- Title: Descriptive Sketches: Lecture I
- to whom we read the spiritual wisdom which has now been brought to
- Title: Descriptive Sketches: Lecture II
- immeasurably great and filled with wisdom. That wisdom is often much
- Title: Esoteric Studies: Lecture I: Cosmic Aspect of Life Between Death and New Birth
- equal validity of all religions and of a wisdom common to all
- Title: Esoteric Studies: Lecture II: Establishment of Mutual Relations Between the Living and the So-called Dead
- who have entirely disregarded spiritual wisdom, now have a
- strong longing for spiritual wisdom and wish to hear about it
- bring him spiritual wisdom by reading to him and thus bring
- speak, carry out the further development of world wisdom.
- wisdom in every respect. Let us consider various
- world wisdom! Thus the world wisdom permits, on one side, the
- in complicated ways. The ways of wisdom which are taken in the
- learns to find one's way in these paths of wisdom. One might
- path of world wisdom. We should not believe at all that the
- think that everything may be grasped by the day-wisdom of the
- shines into the wisdom of the day, but that which shines into
- in the darkness in which, nevertheless, the world wisdom is at
- Title: Lecture: Links Between the Living and the Dead
- to those to whom we read the spiritual wisdom that can be imparted to
- Title: Lecture: The Transformation of Earthly Forces into Clairvoyant Faculties
- aura round the child into something full of glory, full of wisdom. The
- wisdom manifesting in the aura of a child is often far greater than
- Title: Lecture: Anthroposophy as a Substance of Life and Feeling
- otherwise than to speak to his fellow-beings about spiritual wisdom,
- and to consider that the time has come when spiritual wisdom must
- That this is nevertheless rooted in wisdom, is a fact which we
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: