Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0140)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: wise
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Life Between ... I: Investigations Into Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- by man from the beginning of the world, were preserved by the wise
- Title: Life Between ... III: Mans Journey Through the Planetary Spheres
- universe. Whereas we are otherwise contracted into a small point in
- Title: Life Between ... IV: Recent Results of Occult Investigation Into Life
- wisely given in olden times. The Sun is below us and so is the light
- have their origin in the cosmos. We learn rightly and wisely to
- man. This is to be taken literally, otherwise it would not make any
- Title: Life Between ... VI: Life Between Death and Rebirth 2
- stream can flow into this otherwise fixed longing. That is actually
- result, the life of soul is poor, and what would otherwise be
- Title: Life Between ... VII: The Working of Karma in Life After Death
- something, is dependent. We likewise feel a dependency in our
- Title: Life Between ... VIII: Between Death and a New Birth
- influence. Our ego does what the sun would do otherwise. We are
- otherwise he would exist without consciousness.
- Title: Life Between ... IX: Life After Death
- Otherwise he would not be reunited with them as one rightly should be
- otherwise than to represent this spiritual life. This is a matter of
- because otherwise humanity will increasingly enter into the other
- it sets the surroundings, disappear from our view. Likewise, things
- does not occur to him, for otherwise he would feel, “You have
- pain, for otherwise the agonizing question as to why one has to
- Title: Life Between ... X: Anthroposophy as the Quickener of Feeling and of Life
- this can be substantiated as part of a wise guidance, but it is
- Title: Life Between ... XII: Life Between Death and Rebirth 1
- much as he might otherwise have grasped. He will not be able to
- participate in the life of the world as he otherwise could have done
- and he will remain disinterested in what otherwise should have
- and goes out as a call to the man in the street who might otherwise
- after death with forces that otherwise would have sustained their
- increase the powers of the higher hierarchies, which otherwise would
- can then be employed to save souls who would otherwise have been
- mankind, forces that otherwise would not be available.
- humanity that otherwise would not be available.
- suffering to criticize the wise guidance of the universe, but rather
- Title: Life Between ... XIV: Further Facts About Life Between Death and Rebirth
- of that person. The dead person sees these thoughts. Otherwise the
- arranged otherwise, man would never seek to strive for perfection.
- Title: Life Between ... XV: Intercourse With the Dead
- man because otherwise we remain solitary in the spiritual world.
- because otherwise the Christ cannot be found after death. As we
- Title: Life Between ... XVI: Life After Death
- comes when what is otherwise contained within the boundary of the
- The so-called dead need the living, for otherwise they would only be
- them. The thoughts must be related to a spiritual content, otherwise
- Title: Descriptive Sketches: Lecture II
- etheric body which is otherwise only developed for the need of the
- occupied in normal life by those forces which are otherwise used to
- otherwise it will be comparatively easy to attain, at any rate,
- back in the same way certain forces otherwise used in forming the
- for clairvoyant forces which one otherwise possesses only in
- Title: Esoteric Studies: Lecture I: Cosmic Aspect of Life Between Death and New Birth
- us; otherwise it is evil for us. Another thing has become
- Title: Esoteric Studies: Lecture II: Establishment of Mutual Relations Between the Living and the So-called Dead
- world on the beings they loved, or who have otherwise remained
- one occasion I met a man who was otherwise not really very
- prejudice that believes the souls become quite wise as soon as
- otherwise would be submerged in the morass of materialism. Here
- again to men the possibility of enlivening what would otherwise
- Title: Lecture: Links Between the Living and the Dead
- indicate many things which ordinary clairvoyance might not otherwise
- discarnate soul itself learn to understand what is otherwise merely
- Title: Lecture: The Transformation of Earthly Forces into Clairvoyant Faculties
- etheric body that is otherwise unfolded only in exercising the organs
- indicate the origin of the forces in normal life which would otherwise
- certain forces otherwise used entirely for the development of the
- to pay attention to things of which otherwise little account is taken.
- provides a stimulus for powers of clairvoyance that would otherwise
- Title: Lecture: Anthroposophy as a Substance of Life and Feeling
- otherwise than to speak to his fellow-beings about spiritual wisdom,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: