Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0145)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: cosmos
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Effects of Occult Development: Lecture II
- Cosmos, and we gradually gain — though perhaps not yet
- relation of human life to the Cosmos. We gain a sort of proof
- you were to investigate the cosmos as an occultist, you would
- the cosmos. Chiefly the moon takes a share in it, but only in
- such a way that it first receives the forces from the cosmos,
- from the Cosmos. Thus the substance we call albumen is
- indirectly connected with the cosmos, but this animal
- originate directly out of the cosmos; it is absolutely a
- the Spirits of Motion did not work from the cosmos — even
- heart; all else besides the sun in the cosmos dwells in the
- the cosmos outside the sun. That is a connection of extreme
- whole Cosmos when we thus consider the physical sheath, and
- cosmos. The student who, through higher development, steps out
- outside, the secrets of the cosmos.
- him through the pure forces of the cosmos. By producing
- sheath to the whole cosmos, the moment of waking as a barometer
- Title: Effects of Occult Development: Lecture III
- sort of instrument on which the cosmos with its forces played,
- ancient Moon intermediary between the players of the cosmos and
- Title: Effects of Occult Development: Lecture IV
- human brain was gradually created from out the Spiritual cosmos
- from the other side of the cosmos, who come toward him from the
- Title: Effects of Occult Development: Lecture V
- thoughts which stream to him from the cosmos. The individual
- not make much difference in the universe, in the cosmos, when
- and by feeling the inflow of thought from the cosmos,
- with the whole cosmos.
- Title: Effects of Occult Development: Lecture VI
- and the whole of the rest of the cosmos. We can now see, as it
- Title: Effects of Occult Development: Lecture X
- picture — a painting of one part of the great cosmos.
- essential entity in the cosmos. I want you to consider this
- value in the cosmos. In a previous lecture we showed how we
- reflect for us the contents of the cosmos; here below as the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: