Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0157)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: acquire
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Destinies of Individuals and Nations: Lecture 2: Nationalities and Nationalism in the Light of Spiritual Science
- definitely acquire on the physical plane. In Central
- Title: Destinies of Individuals and Nations: Lecture 3: The Nature of European Folk Souls
- acquire knowledge of that world in the time between birth
- Title: Destinies of Individuals and Nations: Lecture 6: Spiritual Perception Essential at the Present Time
- acquired. When we read to someone who has died it is as
- Title: Destinies of Individuals and Nations: Lecture 7: Personal and Supersensible Aspects
- acquired here, using them specifically to further our
- necessary to acquire a new consciousness after death but
- Title: Destinies of Individuals and Nations: Lecture 8: Three Decisions on the Path to Imaginative Perception
- — wanting to apply concepts we have acquired in the
- soul has to die in a way, with all it has acquired on the
- acquired, or also a spiritual ear, for it is exactly
- radiant light. This serves to indicate how we can acquire
- now at a stage where such concepts have to be acquired.
- past inheritance. They now need to acquire ideas bit by
- Title: Destinies of Individuals and Nations: Lecture 11:Etheric Man within Physical Man
- evolution. Feeling on the other hand was already acquired
- Title: Destinies of Individuals and Nations: Lecture 13: The Prophetic Nature of Dreams: Moon, Sun and Saturn Man
- acquire special faculties. These things are at a
- Title: Esoteric Development: Lecture X: The Three Decisions on the Path of Imaginative Cognition
- acquired in the physical world. We must approach the
- precisely those we have taken the most trouble to acquire —
- everything it has acquired on the physical plane, must perish if it
- acquires, or through a spiritual ear — for we also hear, we
- identifying ourselves with our destiny. Thereby we acquire the power
- only be achieved by degrees. Thoughts then acquire being which is
- through the second portal. When, with the power acquired from
- only be acquired, can only be won, by devotion. The radiating forces
- reached a stage where he must acquire such concepts as these, so that
- ancient heritage. They must now gradually acquire concepts in
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: