Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0157)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: expression
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Etheric Being in the Physical Human Being
- expression is not quite appropriate, for it is difficult to coin
- Title: Destinies of Individuals and Nations: Lecture 2: Nationalities and Nationalism in the Light of Spiritual Science
- expression in the sentient soul. In France, it comes to
- expression as intellectual or mind soul. Moving on to the
- British Isles we see it coming to expression as spiritual
- expression as ego. When we finally look to the East of
- expression there is something that lies in the national
- fact had come to expression instinctively, and now once
- express in their forms what comes to expression in the
- faced the British character traits giving expression to
- preparation. For, indeed, the expression of individual
- individual expressions of national character.
- soul and this comes to full expression in materialism.
- Title: Destinies of Individuals and Nations: Lecture 3: The Nature of European Folk Souls
- difficult to find adequate expression for these things,
- sympathy and antipathy were to come to expression the
- Title: Destinies of Individuals and Nations: Lecture 5: The Nature of the Christ Impulse and the Michaelic Sprit Serving It - 2
- Christ impulse to expression specifically in our time, in
- what we are grasping there is the direct expression of
- Title: Destinies of Individuals and Nations: Lecture 6: Spiritual Perception Essential at the Present Time
- spiritual wants to come to expression within them. We
- real-world substitute that finds expression in the belief
- Title: Destinies of Individuals and Nations: Lecture 7: Personal and Supersensible Aspects
- expression in the way I shall now read to you. These are
- he needs assistance. This feeling found expression in the
- give expression to its essential nature.
- what finds expression in the relationship between souls,
- Title: Destinies of Individuals and Nations: Lecture 10: Problems on Spiritual Path - National Characteristics in Europe Moulded by Folk Spirits
- is coming to expression here is something far, far beyond
- have to say: ‘These deaths give expression to the
- expression of something spiritual. Let us hold on to this
- Title: Destinies of Individuals and Nations: Lecture 11:Etheric Man within Physical Man
- frequently brought to expression by more poetic natures.
- Title: Destinies of Individuals and Nations: Lecture 12: The Group Sculptured for the Building in Dornach
- to bring to artistic expression, artistic in terms of
- expression the acoustic concept of the interior space.
- found expression in its most concentrated form in the
- be possible to see the figure as an expression of the
- This figure is intended to give expression to something
- expression in the development of the masticatory organs
- downward moving hand. And so it comes to expression that
- to expression in the figure of Lucifer that his wings are
- be given expression. The figure presented by Michelangelo
- will also give expression to the fact that the view held
- expression to the Luciferic principle in its double
- of earth destiny is brought to expression, I feel, in the
- That comes to expression in the sculptured group. The
- brought to expression in the spoken word and also in
- Title: Destinies of Individuals and Nations: Lecture 13: The Prophetic Nature of Dreams: Moon, Sun and Saturn Man
- Title: Destinies of Individuals and Nations: Lecture 14: The Cosmic Significance of Our Sensory Perceptions - Our Thinking, Feeling and Will Activity
- Title: Esoteric Development: Lecture X: The Three Decisions on the Path of Imaginative Cognition
- the prosaic expression — for digestion and many other
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: