Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0157)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: plant
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Etheric Being in the Physical Human Being
- pervaded by the growing life of plants. Imaginative knowledge
- the plants grow out of the soil. But it is otherwise when we
- plants grow in such a way that their roots are outside and grow
- freeze up the vegetation or spiritual plant growth which arises
- Title: Destinies of Individuals and Nations: Lecture 4: The Nature of the Christ Impulse and the Michaelic Sprit Serving It - 1
- souls that transplant the Christ impulse into their
- astral body and ego the way it can indeed be implanted
- Title: Destinies of Individuals and Nations: Lecture 11:Etheric Man within Physical Man
- the body. A kind of plant-type activity does actually
- The plants
- when we observe this ‘plant growth’ in man.
- The plants have their roots outside and grow into the
- up, the plants that grow in summer. And we find that our
- plant growth, that has come up in the organism during the
- Title: Destinies of Individuals and Nations: Lecture 13: The Prophetic Nature of Dreams: Moon, Sun and Saturn Man
- lies hidden within us just as the plant now before us
- holds within it the hidden seed of the future plant' for
- a plant that is still to come into being.
- wonders being put in words. Every stone, every plant,
- awareness if of the same kind as that of the plants. We
- have within us a plant or Sun man, who is asleep. And
- minerals, plants and animals around us will pass away.
- merely be a mineral-like sphere without plant growth.
- sphere. Plants could not grow on it. If plants are to
- with no plant world. People going through spiritual
- a plant world on Jupiter. Through the Sun principle in us
- we take across the future plant world. All we have to do
- and where spiritual science influences its plant life,
- everything belonging to the plant kingdom will disperse;
- human beings. Nothing of the mineral, plant and animal
- that our minerals, animals and plants contain what
- the end of the earth will not only mean the plant and
- end?' Mineral, plant and animal kingdoms — all that
- Title: Destinies of Individuals and Nations: Lecture 14: The Cosmic Significance of Our Sensory Perceptions - Our Thinking, Feeling and Will Activity
- the images Goethe had in mind with his archetypal plant.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: