Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0159)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: olaf
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Christ in Relation to Lucifer and Ahriman
- tells us that Olaf Åsteson, in church
- Das Traumlied von Olaf Åsteson (Cosmic New Year.
- The Legend of Olaf Åsteson's Dream), Hanover lecture of
- Title: Lecture: Spiritual Science, a Necessity for the Present Time
- Norwegian poem that speaks of Olaf Asteson, “the Son of the
- Christ's appearance. Olaf Asteson's very name indicates that he
- The Son of the Sun, Olaf Asteson, sleeps and dreams through the
- strongest experiences. It is during these days that Olaf Asteson
- that when Olaf Asteson woke up again after thirteen nights, he could
- take hold of Olaf Asteson, but of his sub-conscious
- Orleans; she too must have experienced, as it were, what Olaf Asteson
- Title: Effects of Christ-Inpulse
- Title: Mystery of Death: Lecture II: The Path of the Human Being through the Gate of Death - A Transformation of Life
- of Olaf Åsteson
- Cosmic New Year. The Dream Song of Olaf Åsteson.
- Olaf Åsteson tells then what he experienced during
- Title: Mystery of Death: Lecture III: Spiritual Science and the Mystery of Death
- of Olaf Åsteson. Such initiations, for which
- an inner enlightenment is possible. Thus Olaf
- Title: Mystery of Death: Lecture V: The Intervention of the Christ Impulse in the Historical Events
- speaks of the fact, that the “solar son” Olaf
- birth and His Epiphany, up to the 6th January. The name Olaf
- somebody is called Olaf Åsteson through whom the
- blood of his forefathers runs. The solar son Olaf
- That is why Olaf Åsteson keeps on sleeping during
- tells us that Olaf Åsteson, when he awoke again
- Olaf Åsteson. In such legends one speaks — as
- what Olaf Åsteson has gone through during thirteen
- Title: Mystery of Death: Lecture VII: Cosmic Effects on the Human Members During Sleep
- ago, the legend of Olaf Åsteson who approaches the
- Title: Mystery of Death: Lecture IX: The Relation of the Human Being to the Realms of Nature and the Hierarchies
- example, very nicely in the Norwegian legend of Olaf
- Åsteson. This legend relates that Olaf
- spirit-land. Olaf Åsteson experienced that in the
- Title: Mystery of Death: Lecture XI: Christ's Relationship to Lucifer and Ahriman
- Norwegian legend of Olaf Åsteson about whom is told
- This Norwegian legend actually explains to us that Olaf
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: