Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0159)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: plato
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The (Four) Great Virtues
- Here, the four Platonic Virtues (described in The Republic)
- Mysteries Plato could distinguish the virtues better than later
- ‘Temperance’ is widely used for Plato's word
- [Another translation for Plato's
- us if we have the virtue of justice, the fourth that Plato mentions.
- Title: The Subconscious Forces
- a famous philosopher and Platonist and he is a very clever
- Title: Mystery of Death: Lecture I: The Four Platonic Virtues and Their Relation with the Human Members
- The Four Platonic Virtues and Their Relation with the Human Members
- The Four Platonic Virtues and Their Relation with the Human
- Plato, the great philosopher of ancient Greece, distinguished
- ancient mysteries, Plato could carry out the classification of
- us if we have the virtue of justice, the fourth of Plato's
- Title: Mystery of Death: Lecture VIII: The War, an Illness Process
- him. People said: this is a famous philosopher and Platonist,
- Title: Mystery of Death: Lecture IX: The Relation of the Human Being to the Realms of Nature and the Hierarchies
- Platonist, as a great logician. He himself said that he devoted
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: