Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0159)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: cave
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Christ in Relation to Lucifer and Ahriman
- will be concave underneath. In this depression there will be another
- buries himself in the cave, working in shackles, ever busy undermining
- Title: Lecture: Preparing for the Sixth Epoch
- Then to the cave secure thou leadest me,
- Title: Lecture: The Etheric Body as a Reflexion of the Universe
- projecting part, and in this projection there will be a cave. The
- in the cave, we can see another shape. Its wings do not resemble
- fetters that chain this shape to the cave. It writhes under the
- Representative of Mankind. The shape in the cave is Ahriman; it is
- Title: Mystery of Death: Lecture X: Central Europe between East and West
- the ahrimanic principle in the figure in the cave which strives
- Title: Mystery of Death: Lecture XI: Christ's Relationship to Lucifer and Ahriman
- has more aquiline wings, the figure in the cave bat-like wings.
- The latter figure locks itself up in the cave, you see it in
- bottom in the cave, wind like strings around Ahriman's body and
- Title: Mystery of Death: Lecture XII: Spiritual Science as an Attitude
- and in this projection is a cave. The central figure stands on
- Here at the bottom, in the cave, is another figure. It does not
- Title: Mystery of Death: Lecture XIII: Common Ground above Us; Christ in Us
- you guide me to the safety of a cave,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: