Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0159)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: circle
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Etheric Body as a Reflexion of the Universe
- in our circles. I have frequently explained to you that a
- Title: Lecture: Spiritual Science, a Necessity for the Present Time
- why we have in recent years spoken in these circles of times to which
- circles, although a few years ago it did not exist at all. The
- Title: Lecture: The (Four) Great Virtues
- aspiration which is represented in our circle. They have left behind
- Title: Effects of Christ-Inpulse
- belonging to our circle came and told us that little Theo was
- Title: The Subconscious Forces
- in which larger circles of people recognise this. For Goethe
- Title: Mystery of Death: Lecture I: The Four Platonic Virtues and Their Relation with the Human Members
- in our circle. Here in our society they themselves have left
- Title: Mystery of Death: Lecture III: Spiritual Science and the Mystery of Death
- cause is by which this encirclement was caused. One speaks of
- such an encirclement for the last years, for the last decades,
- Thus the people in Central Europe are encircled as it were. The
- This happened in connection with what was encircled there.
- Title: Mystery of Death: Lecture IV: The Intimate Element of the Central European Culture and the Central European Striving
- encirclement by the previous English king who united the
- encirclement, one must say: what has taken place in the
- encirclement of the Central European powers in the last time,
- that is the last stage, the last step of an encirclement of
- and Constantinople at the same time. The circle is closed! On
- this encirclement is.
- encircled Central Europe. If we go to the East, then we must
- the circle. It is our task in particular because we are on the
- Central European human being who is encircled by the Midgard
- middle out of the circle of our spiritual-scientific
- Title: Mystery of Death: Lecture V: The Intervention of the Christ Impulse in the Historical Events
- possible. Friends, who are in our circles, will often have
- asked themselves, why I have spoken in our circle during the
- circles that way. Now, however, a sensation of that may arise
- over big circles, while it was not there some years ago at all.
- Title: Mystery of Death: Lecture VI: Moral Impulses and Their Results
- I have given these both talks within this small circle by means
- Title: Mystery of Death: Lecture VII: Cosmic Effects on the Human Members During Sleep
- which belongs to our anthroposophical circle. It was a dear boy
- evening after a lecture, a person belonging to our circle came
- Title: Mystery of Death: Lecture VIII: The War, an Illness Process
- embraces a much bigger circle. It is inclined to put the word
- seen in wider circles. For Goethe gave a great, tremendous and
- Title: Mystery of Death: Lecture IX: The Relation of the Human Being to the Realms of Nature and the Hierarchies
- circle itself.
- Last autumn, a family belonging to our anthroposophical circle
- Title: Mystery of Death: Lecture X: Central Europe between East and West
- in this intimate circle, — so that one really gets an
- spirituality created a circle in the material for itself: ex
- Title: Mystery of Death: Lecture XII: Spiritual Science as an Attitude
- have often done in our circle to show such a fact in the light
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: