You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: aristotle
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Perception of the Nature of Thought
- modern man. Thought lived in Socrates, Plato, even in Aristotle quite
- thought-perception. Plato and Aristotle did not think in the
- believe that they understand what Plato and Aristotle perceived as a
- go before they can fully grasp what Aristotle represents as
- perceived thoughts. To believe that Aristotle already thought in the
- slight goose-flesh if one tells him that Plato and Aristotle did not
- thinks. Plato and Aristotle did not think, but they could as little
- between this and the thoughts of Plato and Aristotle: Plato and
- Aristotle perceived thoughts and therefore they could not doubt that