Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0161)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: christ
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Perception of the Nature of Thought
- Christ, i.e. into the age of the origin of Christianity. A second
- period lasted from the rise of Christianity to about 800 – 900 A.D. up
- from Christ and hence this period of philosophy lasts up to the time
- of Christ.
- you will find everywhere how the Christ-Impulse rules in them. It is
- what has flowed out of Christ himself, one might say, that gives man
- proceeding from Christianity began to be seized by men themselves. In
- the second period it was the intense belief in the Christ Impulse
- The Christ-Impulse gradually faded and man became aware that the
- but there is no longer the same attachment to the Christ-Impulse as
- 800/600 ... Birth of Christ
- Birth of Christ ... 800 (900)
- etheric body. Then we come into the Christian period. The Christ-
- they are Sun-laws, the Christ, the Being of the Sun, could also enter
- period and then the Christ, the Sun-Being, becomes active in the
- together. But inasmuch as the Christ, the Sun-Being, enters in, he
- age of 21 to 28; the Christ Impulse enters the development of
- my dear friends, something of this was only felt by Christian
- his soul, our friend Christian Morgenstern could put into writing a
- gives us life. In the wonderful poem Lucifer by Christian
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Lecture: Brunetto Latini
- since the moment when the life of Christ passed through the
- Earth. Had the Christ-Impulse only been able to work through
- have had very little of Christ in the past centuries.
- to show how the Christ works in the human soul, in that which
- the Christ-Impulse when he himself, being converted, made
- Christianity the State religion, was very little. But the
- let the symbol of the Cross of Christ be carried before his
- impulse of Christ. Truly, these men could not understand what
- could reach to what the Christ-Impulse was in its reality.
- Where, then, did the Christ-Impulse really appear, in an
- In a peculiar kind of vision, the Christ-Impulse manifested
- Christmas and did not reawaken until the day of the Three
- Earth is greatest. Therefore the Christmas Festival is
- Christ-Impulse. They had to be there in her soul. How should
- days after Christmas and had awakened on the 6th of January.
- borne by her mother, so as to pass through the Christmas
- Title: Problem of Death: Lecture I
- this joyful event; the christening, and care for my wife
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: