Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0161)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: cosmic
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Perception of the Nature of Thought
- look out to the stars in cosmic space we do not at first find what
- cosmic script, and consider what radiating forces pour into human
- Title: Meditation and Concentration
- of that which occurs impersonally in cosmic events; but that
- the world of cosmic and of historical events.
- within the process of cosmic and historical development, it
- notes what man himself is in the entirety of this cosmic
- Title: Problem of Death: Lecture I
- of the fullness of the cosmic thoughts, we feel: thou
- the cosmic thoughts, we begin to distinguish our past
- Title: Problem of Death: Lecture II
- under other circumstances is cosmic. And because
- cosmic but just because of that, more human — which
- almost immediately after death to a kind of cosmic
- cosmic spheres is loosened from what has received its
- indeed how cosmic forces may exist in the human etheric
- of the death spectrum into the cosmic realms, is
- and becomes cosmic: cosmic happenings are the
- spectrum. For these cosmic happenings play continually into
- cosmic when the human being passes through the
- remains of the physical body becomes preeminently cosmic,
- here, therefore, something becomes cosmic from the physical
- body; the other becomes cosmic from the etheric body. And I
- have tried today to indicate what becomes cosmic from the
- ether-aura; what remains, and has become cosmic lives on as
- Title: Problem of Death: Lecture III
- in the cosmic forces and we gradually realise that a mature
- soul has struggles through death to cosmic existence, is
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: