Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0161)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: dante
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Brunetto Latini
- of Dante.
- to perceive the spiritual note that pervades what Dante has
- Dante arrived at the magnificent pictures of his poem, people
- imagination. Dante, they say, was filled with
- was at work in Dante. But even in the light of outer history
- Dante had a
- this connection between Dante and a man who was initiated
- it was known to Brunetto Latini, teacher and friend of Dante.
- Dante, revealing how Dante's great work of art is connected
- Dante could
- centuries preceding Dante's age, we find again and again with
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: