Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0161)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: greece
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Perception of the Nature of Thought
- history which is written nowadays of Persia, Egypt, Greece, Rome, up
- one can call the life of thought in ancient Greece. Our age has not
- and that of ancient Greece. Our clumsy thinking believes that thought
- ancient Greece.
- Greece. It is completely foolish to believe that Plato thought he
- in ancient Greece — in spite of the fact that it was the age of
- the intellectual or mind-soul in ancient Greece — was still a
- development, philosophical thought since the time of ancient Greece,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: