You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: greek
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Perception of the Nature of Thought
- World-conceptions of the Greek Thinkers”. This lasted from 800
- lived in an ancient Greek head just as it lives today in the head of
- times. The Greek thinker does not draw up thoughts from the depths of
- colour is revealed to modern man. The Greek perceives the thought; he
- perceives it from outside and when we speak of Greek philosophy we
- of the Greek thinker. And this perception of the thought-work of the
- world was brought to the highest pitch of perfection by the Greek
- see thoughts as perception. In the former Greek thinking that would
- of the old Greek philosophers then we must say: Philosophic thought
- and 21st year; that is the age of Greek philosophy, Greek