Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0161)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: lucifer
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Perception of the Nature of Thought
- Lucifer are harmful spirits as long as one is not aware of them, as
- men face them eye to eye spiritually Ahriman and Lucifer are harmful
- gives us life. In the wonderful poem Lucifer by Christian
- that this figure of Lucifer is really perceived, fashioned in a
- Title: Problem of Death: Lecture I
- the Ahrimanic as well as from the Luciferic side; and the
- Ahrimanic and Luciferic sides upon our intellect, in so far
- in our inner being. It may be that the Luciferic power is
- influence of this Luciferic power everything he says about
- seduction which Lucifer is able to exercise all the time
- Lucifer, such a person never gets to the point of saying to
- the influence of Lucifer, a whole system for explaining the
- under the influence of Lucifer the soul discovers a system,
- Lucifer and Ahriman, he would have to come out of his skin
- too: Lucifer and Ahriman exercise no other forces upon us
- only it is the case that Lucifer and Ahriman put them into
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: