Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0161)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: saturn
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Perception of the Nature of Thought
- matters actually stand in regard to what we call man's Saturn
- something that was first implanted in us during the Saturn period,
- have acquired from the ancient Saturn evolution can be met with
- nowhere today in the external world. In primeval ages the Saturn
- prevailed within the old Saturn evolution.
- After this ancient Saturn
- characteristics of the Saturn evolution among the hidden occult
- old Saturn we have to go to the law of our personal karma. Only when
- ancient Saturn are still in a certain way active.
- sense of forces which were Saturn forces. And if we try to bring
- ancient Saturn epoch.
- of the ancient Saturn evolution, is indeed the ancient Saturn
- we proceed from the Old Saturn evolution to the Moon evolution we
- become spiritual to the same degree as the Old Saturn laws. The
- Saturn laws have become so spiritual that we can only investigate
- we still find today these ancient Saturn laws, still find what cannot
- Old Saturn evolution, the etheric from the Old Sun evolution; the
- determined comes under the rule of ancient Saturn laws. There we are
- ancient Saturn laws. If, however, we look from what stands before us
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Meditation and Concentration
- we perceive the beings of Venus, or Saturn, it is as I have
- said, we let our thoughts slip our, and the Venus, and Saturn
- of the higher Hierarchies; otherwise, some devilish Saturn or
- far from the earth in heaven, on Uranus, or Saturn, or
- Saturn and Uranus-beings would then be the inhabitants of
- reserve him from Saturn and Uranus dwellers becoming
- Uranus, Venus and Saturn, and so on, played into them ... that
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: