Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0161)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: active
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Perception of the Nature of Thought
- you are aware that there was an active co-operation at that time
- connected as cause and effect. The forces active in our personal
- forces active in our karma. Thus the historian, the modern
- ancient Saturn are still in a certain way active.
- laws of Earth which prevail and are active when the ego fashions man
- outwardly active. Now if we encounter a man we shall say: “You,
- directly under the active forces of Earth-existence.
- Earthly existence. For it is active in the period before man enters
- Earth existence through his physical birth, it is active before the
- external physical ray of light can penetrate his eye, it is active
- before he can first draw breath. It is active from the conception to
- birth, active in the embryonic life. I beg you expressly to notice,
- however, it is not active in that which develops from the ovum to the
- Earth are working. But it is active in what exists only in the mother
- existed during the Old Moon evolution still playing an active part,
- overcome as soon as the human being draws the first active breath for
- recognise the Sun-part that is active, although attention can only be
- period and then the Christ, the Sun-Being, becomes active in the
- philosopher we say to ourselves: there are active within not earthly
- recognise that it is sun-law which is active in it. This must be
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Lecture: Brunetto Latini
- was working in them — livingly, actively carrying
- active part through our understanding of and longing for the
- Title: Meditation and Concentration
- our head, and also the beings active and creative in these
- these the etheric body, astral body, and ego are active. All
- thoughts out, and a being slips in, and is active in them. If
- active man, busy with the affairs of human life, has no
- Title: Problem of Death: Lecture I
- is working and active in itself. This is what we
- Title: Problem of Death: Lecture II
- moment the consciousness began to be active. But before the
- Never had his voice seemed so sweet and attractive as
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: