Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0161)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: air
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Perception of the Nature of Thought
- purely physiologically and not clairvoyantly, the only way to do so
- Anaxagoras out of air, Heraclitus from fire. I have shown how these
- Air — Fire — Philosophies out of their temperament, and
- Title: Lecture: Brunetto Latini
- the earthy, the watery, the airy, and the element of
- condition of clairvoyance. This gradually ebbed away and died
- atavistic clairvoyant power, the writers of the Gospels wrote
- newly awakened, newly discovered power of clairvoyance, to
- spiritual and thence to return to earthly affairs, for it is
- Title: Meditation and Concentration
- Three Kinds of Clairvoyance
- some extent the clairvoyant aspect of a man, which, seen from
- clairvoyance thus attained is a HEAD-CLAIRVOYANCE,
- for the revelations of head-clairvoyance are of service to
- humanity. Of a quite other kind is the clairvoyant results
- “HEAD-CLAIRVOYANCE”. The up-lifting of the material heart-organ
- the march of events. Whereas head-clairvoyance is effected
- clairvoyance, the heart — or
- breast-clairvoyance — develops along with
- head-clairvoyance in the degree to which it should.
- Breast-clairvoyance leads more to the development of the
- various kingdoms of the earth; whereas head-clairvoyance
- results of this clairvoyance.
- kind of clairvoyance is that which arises, when what we call
- perhaps venture to call this kind of clairvoyance,
- ‘Stomach clairvoyance.’
- head-clairvoyance, for our cycle of humanity, leads in the
- of man, stomach-clairvoyance leads to results connected
- stomach-clairvoyance has not a certain value, in the highest
- realize, that stomach clairvoyance can inform man but little
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Problem of Death: Lecture I
- and speech we set the air into movements which correspond
- generate these waves in the air and ether which corresponds
- waves of the air; so that while we are speaking, astral
- work we see how when the human being as a clairvoyant tries
- Title: Problem of Death: Lecture II
- clairvoyance and has an important part to play in human
- etheric bodies. Significant stimuli for clairvoyant
- clairvoyance but abandon themselves to the ordinary
- Clairvoyant vision of the death spectrum therefore brings
- by clairvoyance is difficult for us, because in physical
- the case in such affairs — an improvement is brought
- Title: Problem of Death: Lecture III
- one is not supported by clairvoyant knowledge, one does not
- the aid of clairvoyant forces; — to have it related
- clairvoyance must become entirely lost. but if that inner
- clairvoyance, and it must be replaced by growing into
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: