Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0161)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: ancient
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Perception of the Nature of Thought
- have acquired from the ancient Saturn evolution can be met with
- After this ancient Saturn
- were personalities in ancient Roman times are present again today.
- ancient Saturn are still in a certain way active.
- ancient Saturn epoch.
- of the ancient Saturn evolution, is indeed the ancient Saturn
- we still find today these ancient Saturn laws, still find what cannot
- determined comes under the rule of ancient Saturn laws. There we are
- ancient Saturn laws. If, however, we look from what stands before us
- then must we seek for what has remained behind from the ancient Moon
- in that rule the ancient Moon laws. And with this we have something
- transition is found from a very remarkable ancient thinking to what
- one can call the life of thought in ancient Greece. Our age has not
- and that of ancient Greece. Our clumsy thinking believes that thought
- lived in an ancient Greek head just as it lives today in the head of
- ancient Greece.
- ancient philosophers formed their philosophies from the human
- in ancient Greece — in spite of the fact that it was the age of
- the intellectual or mind-soul in ancient Greece — was still a
- development, philosophical thought since the time of ancient Greece,
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Lecture: Brunetto Latini
- clearly through this, we are led into still more ancient
- gradually. We know that there was in ancient times the normal
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: