Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0161)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: clairvoyance
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Brunetto Latini
- condition of clairvoyance. This gradually ebbed away and died
- newly awakened, newly discovered power of clairvoyance, to
- Title: Meditation and Concentration
- Three Kinds of Clairvoyance
- clairvoyance thus attained is a HEAD-CLAIRVOYANCE,
- for the revelations of head-clairvoyance are of service to
- “HEAD-CLAIRVOYANCE”. The up-lifting of the material heart-organ
- the march of events. Whereas head-clairvoyance is effected
- clairvoyance, the heart — or
- breast-clairvoyance — develops along with
- head-clairvoyance in the degree to which it should.
- Breast-clairvoyance leads more to the development of the
- various kingdoms of the earth; whereas head-clairvoyance
- results of this clairvoyance.
- kind of clairvoyance is that which arises, when what we call
- perhaps venture to call this kind of clairvoyance,
- ‘Stomach clairvoyance.’
- head-clairvoyance, for our cycle of humanity, leads in the
- of man, stomach-clairvoyance leads to results connected
- stomach-clairvoyance has not a certain value, in the highest
- realize, that stomach clairvoyance can inform man but little
- reference to what is moral and ethical, head-clairvoyance is
- opposites. Between the two stands breast-clairvoyance;
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Problem of Death: Lecture II
- Title: Problem of Death: Lecture III
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: