Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0161)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: cosmos
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Perception of the Nature of Thought
- we learn to read what is in the surrounding cosmos and not
- interpreted out of the signs of the cosmos. Anyone who thought that
- star-script the connection between the cosmos and human destiny. And
- the star-script of the cosmos.
- Title: Lecture: Brunetto Latini
- Cosmos, nous is counselled by Urania; here
- Title: Meditation and Concentration
- cosmos. He would explain heaven, earth, and hell out of this
- the cosmos, as if by a spiritual electric attraction.
- whole orbit of the cosmos are drawn together. Picture to
- whole orbit of the cosmos — and when we draw together
- all the forces from the entirety of the orbit of the cosmos,
- head-clairvoyance confronts the whole cosmos. And, spread out
- over the whole cosmos is that which man mast first
- regions of the cosmos gradually draw near to this
- draw the colours so much out of the cosmos, but because you
- so little can the riddles and secrets of the cosmos be
- Title: Problem of Death: Lecture II
- through the cosmos in the period between death and a new
- of the individuality is playing from the cosmos into the
- forms, determined by the external forces of the cosmos.
- forces working in from the cosmos. This is a
- Title: Problem of Death: Lecture III
- now merging into the cosmos. Then we learn to know the
- the cosmos. Thus the human being grows into that creative
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: