Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0161)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: direct
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Perception of the Nature of Thought
- must be clear that at first there is nothing so directly (I said; at
- first, so directly) in our surrounding field of vision; external
- directly under the active forces of Earth-existence.
- directed to it in a veiled way. Those of you who have acquainted
- Title: Meditation and Concentration
- enter into direct union with the spiritual worlds.
- Direct union
- Title: Problem of Death: Lecture I
- direction.” I said to the man quite baldly:
- not direct itself according to the pictures we take of it.
- direct truth and declares that such things are realities.
- the hours she lived through directly after the Marquess'
- Title: Problem of Death: Lecture II
- in the direction of the love and the reverence we bring to
- possible for much to be deepened in other directions, in
- directions upon which silence has perforce now to be
- there in direct manifestation — the being who has
- direction within his superabundant consciousness. But what
- Title: Problem of Death: Lecture III
- through the portal of death is directly, through this fact,
- That directly after
- over us like a light, flooding us from every direction, and
- We awake directly
- monster who devours his feelings directly they have been
- develop to the point where it directs the forces that are
- own being he were directing the forces which were contained
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: