Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0161)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: eye
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Perception of the Nature of Thought
- external physical ray of light can penetrate his eye, it is active
- men face them eye to eye spiritually Ahriman and Lucifer are harmful
- Title: Lecture: Brunetto Latini
- eyes, the ears, the other senses from within. You experience
- your own eyes, for instance, or your ears — filling
- descent into yourself you come into the region of your eyes
- doubt, will say: ‘Maybe, but this world of the eyes and
- world of the eyes and ears is very small. I should be gazing
- within your eyes is far greater, fuller in content, than the
- them from within. Consciously entering into the eye from
- within, he then breaks through the eye, and breaking through
- the eye comes into the four elements. But he can likewise
- his eye or his ear. So he slips through — through the
- eye, through the ear — and comes into the region of the
- Title: Problem of Death: Lecture I
- other man whose eyes are then opened and he feels bound to
- me with a faint smile and was so pale and hollow-eyed
- her eyes, nothing maniacal in her voice.
- cloud as thin as paper; his eyes were closed, he hovered
- corporeal as you, and with closed eyes. I did not want to
- turn my eyes towards him. Then he suddenly opened his and
- with his eyes.’
- eyes. She stretched out her arms towards mine and pointed
- ‘Hold my eyes closed, I cannot bear it he is
- I pressed both her hands over her eyes. She breathed with
- prime. Tears started into my eyes and I thought of all
- Title: Problem of Death: Lecture II
- obeyed her. Everything was still and dark and no thought
- had changed into a point of light, visible to the eye.
- eyes, shining arms came forth from her own arms, shining
- Title: Problem of Death: Lecture III
- catastrophe taking place before his eyes as the subject of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: