Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0161)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: friend
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Perception of the Nature of Thought
- karma. Please note, my dear friends, that our personal karma is
- my dear friends, something of this was only felt by Christian
- his soul, our friend Christian Morgenstern could put into writing a
- Title: Lecture: Brunetto Latini
- friend and teacher Brunetto Latini, who, as I think
- it was known to Brunetto Latini, teacher and friend of Dante.
- world if he had not had Brunetto Latini for his friend and
- Title: Problem of Death: Lecture I
- mere friendship, and he also realises that these feelings
- notices all this. He is friendly with the other, and as he
- also friendly with him, that there is no question of
- the thoughts that were there during his friendship with the
- resolved to commit suicide. The two friends have a talk
- ‘Dear friend,” she said, “You find me
- ‘Dearest friend!’ — I cried out in
- ‘Dear friend there is nothing here,’ I
- Dearest friend:
- Title: Problem of Death: Lecture II
- friend, and when her consciousness first came to itself at
- a kind of rival to Arthur, an old friend of his — she
- friends, I have always tried to speak out of their
- friends who have died. I have tried simply to speak out of
- question of speaking at the cremation of a dear friend
- Title: Problem of Death: Lecture III
- friend Sybil Colaxxa, she too stands there like an apostle
- soul like Fritz Mitscher, a friend who, to our great pain,
- purity. They flee from thought in hosts. My dear friends,
- Which we owe to our dead friends.
- many of our dead friends have actually become since they
- in physical bodies. In thinking of friends who have passed
- through the Gate of Death, including our friend
- friend who with his youthful forces will be our strong
- Which we owe to our dead friends.”
- the last time to the friend in the visible world and then
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: