Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0161)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: grow
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Perception of the Nature of Thought
- external physical human being; in what grows from the ovum, becoming
- ensheaths the growing human being and then falls away from it —
- see young in ancient times, whom we see grow even if with the
- Title: Lecture: Brunetto Latini
- degrees. Then we grow slowly into the spiritual world.
- Title: Meditation and Concentration
- outside our head, these inner forces of life grow stronger,
- Title: Problem of Death: Lecture II
- whole present age, European culture that has grown old and
- light grow and expand, and suddenly seemed to divide,
- And then, as a bud breaks and a flower grows before our
- Title: Problem of Death: Lecture III
- like so much to grow into the spiritual world through
- weakness and not through strength. One grows into the
- clairvoyance, and it must be replaced by growing into
- growing little by little towards the heavenly spheres. And
- the cosmos. Thus the human being grows into that creative
- and the element of will that is coloured by feeling, grow
- then grow into the faculty of vision, so do we grow, after
- death, into the essential realities we grow into the
- almost a matter of course for such souls to grow into their
- spiritual world the fruit grows from the seed. In such
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: