Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0161)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: light
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Perception of the Nature of Thought
- external physical ray of light can penetrate his eye, it is active
- slight goose-flesh if one tells him that Plato and Aristotle did not
- that comes to light so magnificently in the thought-structures of
- Spirits of Wisdom and the Archangels come to light again on earth in
- “I'll keep my light from light of your excluded,
- I want you not, your light shall be precluded,
- Until my light's my own and separated.
- Title: Lecture: Brunetto Latini
- was at work in Dante. But even in the light of outer history
- light of our ideas, must fundamentally point out.
- light when one has first made oneself familiar with that
- These dogmas seem very strange to the ‘enlightened’ people of
- forces which as spiritual light pass from the Sun into the
- Title: Meditation and Concentration
- the living light of the Angels and of all similar heavenly
- desire especially to bring their light to man. The darkness
- knowledge, an opposition to the light of the spirit.
- that which spreads light widely, not to that which sends an
- apparent light into narrow places only. In this connection,
- Title: Problem of Death: Lecture I
- light-filled beginning of experience of the Spirit, as that
- slightest inkling that it is so.
- and reach some enlightenment upon what is actually going on
- lightning speed towards the house, and hardly had we got
- furniture in the light of the lamp. Then the door sprang
- me to her. I put a table with night-lights near the bed,
- the lights burnt badly. I cleaned them, drank some wine
- Title: Problem of Death: Lecture II
- is very significant, for it sheds light, in a most concrete
- the light of Spiritual Science, therefore, let us observe
- light was streaming into the room, was free and clear,
- for a glimmer of light; but none came. the light from the
- had changed into a point of light, visible to the eye.
- light grow and expand, and suddenly seemed to divide,
- Title: Problem of Death: Lecture III
- even in a slight degree adequate. I have, as you know,
- over us like a light, flooding us from every direction, and
- the other hierarch thinks; — this is the Light-Being
- surging sea of light.
- proceed that he has the Light-sphere of Thought around him
- the surface of things. We paint light and shade. We paint
- colours. Now outer nature is furnished with light and
- back light and colour. That is between us and the object.
- cannot receive light and colour, within, because
- once; there he knows himself in light and colour, but here
- Creation from the Spirit light
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: