Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0161)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: philosophic
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Perception of the Nature of Thought
- curious ideas about the great philosophical figures of Thales,
- in the second period of philosophical development.
- of the old Greek philosophers then we must say: Philosophic thought
- element of philosophical development. Now the development of
- the philosophical development of mankind that we have an example of
- these reflections. We are considering the course of philosophical
- development, philosophical thought since the time of ancient Greece,
- the philosophical search for wisdom. Read in the book
- forces of philosophical evolution in order to carry on their ancient
- during the Sun time can use man's philosophical evolution in
- evolve philosophically but at the same time they are exposed to
- at a turning point of the philosophical thought of the outer world.
- the world concepts prevailing in the world, the philosophical
- comes from Spirit itself, philosophically at first, otherwise
- course of philosophical evolution, though one does not always
- philosophical thought.
- Title: Lecture: Brunetto Latini
- philosophic book. Surely then he must understand it. How
- Title: Meditation and Concentration
- transcend mere philosophical Idealism, and pass on to a true
- philosophically-endowed advocate, is like an attack, a revolt
- Title: Problem of Death: Lecture III
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: