Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0161)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: philosophy
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Perception of the Nature of Thought
- Riddles of Philosophy in Outline
- of Philosophy are distinguished. I have called the first period “The
- philosophy, presented in such a way as was possible in a book meant
- a watery temperament; Heraclitus founded the fire-philosophy because
- perceives it from outside and when we speak of Greek philosophy we
- from Christ and hence this period of philosophy lasts up to the time
- the stamp, the physiognomy of the patristic philosophy of the Church
- Fathers, the philosophy of Augustine and others up to Scotus Erigena.
- the philosophy of the sentient body goes into the philosophy of the
- Impulse penetrates into the sentient soul. Philosophy is experienced
- philosophy follows a different course from that of human evolution in
- now have philosophy coinciding with the general evolution of mankind,
- entirely, rules purely in itself, that is the philosophy of Hegel —
- to epoch, cause philosophy to become precisely what it is. Because
- his philosophy not knowing that in this development the Spirits of
- the evolution of philosophy; it really and truly lives within
- evolution. But an evolution of philosophy goes through it from Thales
- philosophy and so of furthering their own existence. Men can thus
- of the soul and up to philosophy — if I could believe that this
- Ahriman. And in this fourth period of the evolution of philosophy we
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Lecture: Brunetto Latini
- instruction, how he shall come to Philosophy and to
- will be quick enough with his reply: Philosophy — with
- philosophy. I know what philosophy is, and what it teaches.
- philosophy, a famous man, let us assume — and were to
- philosophy,’ Brunetto Latini would answer: ‘Yes,
- super-sensible. Then you can come back again to philosophy,
- Philosophy, of the four Virtues, and of the God of Love.
- Title: Meditation and Concentration
- philosophy of Fichte, Schelling and Hegel thought has been
- philosophy is really contained that to which thought could
- would be no science, or philosophy at all. Instead of what
- Title: Problem of Death: Lecture I
- philosophy of whom I told you. We should not at all like
- I tried with all the arguments of physics, philosophy and
- Title: Problem of Death: Lecture III
- philosophy. And such men as Fritz Mitscher belong to
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: