Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0161)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: ray
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Perception of the Nature of Thought
- external physical ray of light can penetrate his eye, it is active
- Title: Lecture: Brunetto Latini
- Great epochs of Art, when artistic deeds raying far and wide
- does indeed ray out over the ages — the
- interesting. Raying out over him her forces, as it were, she
- that in the season when the outer physical rays of the Sun
- Title: Meditation and Concentration
- it so far, that they prayed: O, my dear Ahriman, guard me
- unholy horror of it, that he prays to the good Ahriman to
- would feel insecure. This is the prayer to Ahriman: that he
- Title: Problem of Death: Lecture II
- portrayed. This death spectrum, therefore, also contains
- used for portrayal of the spiritual world.
- exoteric writer can do is to portray the conflict that has
- feel the urge to portray, in an elementary, real
- will see that what is said here also portrays an element of
- extraordinarily well portrayed, a Mr. Wilson and some
- Title: Problem of Death: Lecture III
- the question, and I pray you to ponder not a little but
- our “will-rays.” And when we place such a
- will-ray somewhere, which we create out of the force of
- shouting, frenzied, praying people, he remains the
- true artist who is capable of portraying the scene; he
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: