Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0161)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: round
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Perception of the Nature of Thought
- forces, which seek in vain if we look around us today. For even if we
- we learn to read what is in the surrounding cosmos and not
- first, so directly) in our surrounding field of vision; external
- Ego. But deep in the background of your being lies your invisible
- today would be to study the laws at work in the sheaths surrounding
- B.C. — in round numbers — or 600 B.C. to the birth of
- established water as the original ground of things because he was of
- that has nothing to do with the thought-symphony in the surrounding
- to living Beings who surround us even though we are unaware of them.
- cells containing ‘ego’ running around the middle of this
- Title: Lecture: Brunetto Latini
- saw no longer the ordinary world of the physical plane around
- which was physically there around him. There was an immense
- physical plane which I have around me here is great, and the
- around you there.
- elements he is perpetually surrounded, only he does not know
- circle; having felt himself at length not on the solid ground
- his forest. Now he is really surrounded by all that is
- his side, albeit he now has the physical forest around him.
- Title: Meditation and Concentration
- the unity which surrounds us in the ordinary world, does not
- that something wonderful takes place around you in the most
- floating around on the surface of the unlimited ocean of
- Ahriman; and because they have spread a cloud of fear around
- Title: Problem of Death: Lecture I
- goes on in the astral body around the etheric body, and
- grounds. Such a person may tell us that he has done this or
- get to the hedge around the narrator's country estate. At
- the young man's body which lay on the ground. She stared
- the ground on her knees beside the body. She did not
- into this, got up and walked around the room like a
- with a screen around it, and after talking to her for a
- answered, and released her. She looked around.
- Title: Problem of Death: Lecture II
- surrounding us.
- to be heard, and a suffocating loneliness surrounded her.
- but is actually present; it is all around the human being
- Title: Problem of Death: Lecture III
- background of the soul it is spoken, from what background
- struggle to stand our ground in the consciousness breaking
- the portal of death we have nothing but oneness around us,
- around us, for in stepping through the portal of death we
- perceive them. That which surges around us at first is just
- of Thought that surges round us, this oneness.
- thought-world surging around us. And inasmuch as we
- stands to his surroundings after death and before; how he
- himself there, having the atmosphere around him and then
- proceed that he has the Light-sphere of Thought around him
- experienced round about him, describing it with the art he
- specters of human beings around it, and we shall find that
- which also characterise the relationship to the surrounding
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: