Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0161)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sleep
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Brunetto Latini
- normally only in sleep. Ordinarily, when he is with the
- Olaf Asteson, still in a certain sense she underwent in sleep
- Title: Meditation and Concentration
- enter into relationship with the world, and in the sleeping
- soul and spirit during sleep, and hinders us in this state,
- Title: Problem of Death: Lecture I
- of sleep.
- This state of sleep,
- however, is the very opposite of the state of sleep through
- which we pass in ordinary life. In ordinary life we sleep
- when we wake from sleep the Ego and astral body are not
- the etheric body and physical body. Between sleeping and
- condition of sleep. The dreams, too, which occur in
- world — it is all there, and every minute of sleeping
- not sleep, I lay and looked at the shadows cast by the
- little, began to read a book. She seemed to be sleeping;
- Title: Problem of Death: Lecture II
- and she knew where she was. Her mother who was sleeping
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: