Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0161)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: thinking
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Perception of the Nature of Thought
- life from Aries, Taurus, Gemini etc., we are then thinking in the
- transition is found from a very remarkable ancient thinking to what
- and that of ancient Greece. Our clumsy thinking believes that thought
- must not speak of such a mode of thinking as is normal today, but of
- thinking, where one draws the thoughts out of oneself, where one must
- thinking in the modern sense might take root in the modern human
- concerned with a thinking that is still not man's own
- need arose to give certainty to thinking, — to prove thinking as was
- see thoughts as perception. In the former Greek thinking that would
- becoming aware of the subjectivity of thinking.
- perceptive thinking, was still deeply influenced by the sentient
- the external. The thinking of Thales, of the first philosopher was
- Angeloi Thinking (Jupiter)
- Title: Meditation and Concentration
- I especially mentioned there, that our thinking
- we develop a thinking freed from the body. On that occasion,
- We must say to ourselves: Our thinking ceases, and our head
- thinking, and it is therefore not surprising when this love
- Title: Problem of Death: Lecture III
- ego-delusion. One must have succeeded in thinking
- thinking and feeling from where the dead is, to drive away
- the same everywhere, thinking that when we have broken
- of pure thinking, of the life in pure thought, in
- in physical bodies. In thinking of friends who have passed
- And so, in thinking of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: