Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0161)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: vision
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Perception of the Nature of Thought
- is no more to be found in our field of vision. We can only find the
- first, so directly) in our surrounding field of vision; external
- greater and greater through continuous division, the forces of the
- evolution; it filled the whole field of vision.
- Title: Lecture: Brunetto Latini
- In a peculiar kind of vision, the Christ-Impulse manifested
- Title: Meditation and Concentration
- leads more to vision, knowledge, perception in those higher
- precede personal vision. Here one can say: the opposite path
- Hence knowledge must precede vision, and this is what is so
- thought, they would obstruct our vision of every object,
- but a dream, a vision of a more beautiful future. Therefore
- Title: Problem of Death: Lecture II
- Clairvoyant vision of the death spectrum therefore brings
- heavenly vision of him, she was filled now with a fear
- Title: Problem of Death: Lecture III
- beginning of our spiritual life after death the vision of
- that lie before him in his field of vision, in which the
- then grow into the faculty of vision, so do we grow, after
- vision of the life after death. This is expressed in the
- Matured to vision of the spheres ...
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: