Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 162)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: christ
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Whitsuntide in the Course of the Year
- waking life — with the Christ Impulse — that this
- summer, namely, the Christmas festival. On the other handy I
- dreaming spirit of the earth. The Christmas festival
- Christ Impulse with us into what is dying: IN CHRISTO
- life: IN CHRISTO MORIMUR.
- has its culminating point at Christmas time, for which we
- have the saying: IN CHRISTO MORIMUR.
- Christ Impulse, that our figure of the Christ is essentially
- Christophe”, the novel by Romain Rolland.
- art” as “Jean Christophe”; he would know
- Christophe”, which, however, to the regret of all
- our life since the Mystery of Golgotha — IN CHRISTO
- the Mystery of Golgotha, is IN CHRISTO MORIMUR.
- of Whitsuntide. If we have felt: IN CHRISTO MORIMUR aright,
- nature is witness to this We live with the Christ, and feel
- earth wakes we take the Christ Impulse with us into the life
- of dying Nature: IN CHRISTO MORIMUR, But by going forward
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: