Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 162)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: awake
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Whitsuntide in the Course of the Year
- the earth is fully awake. During summer, during the budding
- awake, therefore, our soul-life destroys the physical
- asleep, and winter when we look at him awake. If we wish to
- half of the year, when the earth is awake, awake in the dying
- to keep them awake. If we ourselves sleep during the summer
- carry the Whitsun mood into life so that it may awake in the
- amidst the sleeping Earth-spirits we ourselves awake in
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: