Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 162)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: being
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Whitsuntide in the Course of the Year
- perceives it being dissolved, as gradually passing over into
- growth, only development in us as physical beings, we could
- never be conscious beings in the physical world. In this
- the earth itself as spiritual being wakes when towards autumn
- enthusing in a general way about man being a microcosm of the
- mighty Earth-being sleeps and wakes, taking the whole year
- Angel or an Archangel being of the spiritual world and want
- to gain some ideas concerning that being, that is, if we want
- to perceive the being truly, we must first destroy something
- initiation we become conscious of what is all the time being
- forms the content of conscious being. Every time we display
- being. We are wrong in thinking that the man lies there with
- a great spiritual being having the earth as physical
- yearly oscillations of the Earth-being, of the conscious
- Earth-being. And this conscious Earth-being is completely
- death and a new birth by being able to kill ourselves —
- truth — by being able, that is, to undergo the
- being more and more to consider only half of her — the
- sprouting, the spiritual works within the beings, not
- beings, processes of destruction must take place. The spirits
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: