Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 162)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: body
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Whitsuntide in the Course of the Year
- life of the body, from that moment the processes, activities,
- works in the physical body. But when through spiritual
- physical body as instrument, we must observe how in autumn
- instrument. That is why when the soul is outside the body and
- clairvoyant consciousness looks at the body out of which the
- soul has departed, it perceives the body as a budding,
- clairvoyant, when outside the body with his soul, sees the
- body in the same way as in physical life we see another human
- body and sees the man lying there beneath. That is not so.
- The moment the soul goes forth, the body becomes the world, a
- returning to the body, it experiences in itself the personal,
- and discard the whole body. And the act we thus perform, this
- shedding first of the physical and then of the etheric body,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: