Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 162)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: dying
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Whitsuntide in the Course of the Year
- the dying processes begin, and it is during the winter that
- the forces of dying life work in us; melting forces,
- physical world, we must dive down into what is dying, But
- Christ Impulse with us into what is dying: IN CHRISTO
- half of the year, when the earth is awake, awake in the dying
- in winter with its dying, freezing life, this dying, freezing
- investigate what grows up over it, or he seeks in the dying
- direct his attention to the other half, to the dying. Yet it
- that at the sight of the physically dying world there arises
- that the spiritual rises out of the dying, if you tell them
- dying out. Thus works of art can be produced and admired
- of dying Nature: IN CHRISTO MORIMUR, But by going forward
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: