Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 162)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: earth
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Whitsuntide in the Course of the Year
- in summertime, when the earth is budding and sprouting. No!
- the earth itself as spiritual being wakes when towards autumn
- the earth is fully awake. During summer, during the budding
- earth. The Earth-Spirit sleeps during the summer and during
- with what in earth-evolution should call up the fullest
- sleeping condition of the earth, when his soul had to sink
- into the sleeping Earth-soul in order to have Imagination,
- dreaming spirit of the earth. The Christmas festival
- signifies a conscious union with the waking Earth-spirit. It
- mighty Earth-being sleeps and wakes, taking the whole year
- Earth-spirit, then we come to the following conclusion - that
- blossoms. What goes on outside in the earth goes on in
- life of the earth. When we consider the life of the earth and
- has been able to say EX DEO NASCIMUR at every stage of earth
- consciousness of the earth, the waking earth-life, in the
- winter time. In order in winter to live with the earth in the
- half of the year, when the earth is awake, awake in the dying
- earth's year is divided for us into two halves, into the half
- the Spirit of the Earth. You see, when we observe the earth
- perception of the waking Earth-spirit. But we must think of
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: