Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 162)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: feel
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Whitsuntide in the Course of the Year
- grasped, and every conscious feeling that asserts itself, are
- must accustom ourselves to have not merely a positive feeling
- a process of growth, but we must rise to a feeling for the
- that we come to feel man's renewed connection with the cosmos
- express in a few words the feeling of this working and
- world of coming to birth, of arising, And when we feel
- life is the expression of the thinking, feeling and
- together with nature that they are able to feel the decaying
- that he actually feels himself as microcosm in the macrocosm,
- into a living mutual experience and mutual feeling with the
- take hold of one and carry the soul in feeling if not with
- in knowledge, in art, in religious feeling, and in ethical
- and feeling have to be thoroughly transformed in face of the
- no longer the feeling Goethe expressed when he said:
- of feeling and perceiving the inner truth of things gradually
- creates out of true art, who feels inner truth, inner ruling
- nature is witness to this We live with the Christ, and feel
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: