Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 162)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: first
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Whitsuntide in the Course of the Year
- at first the child grows into the world as in a kind of
- to perceive the being truly, we must first destroy something
- as an idea, as a perception. Thus you must first create in
- look first at summer time, outside us we see in this summer
- if it is not rooted in the process of death. As in the first
- shedding first of the physical and then of the etheric body,
- first the misty realm of the spirit and then the whole true
- hear that to become spiritual the trees must first decay,
- dried-up tree-trunk, it is really showing for the first time
- its spiritual appearance. There must everywhere first be
- and really experiences individually what has first to build
- We need not be clairvoyant at first but must accustom
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: