Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 162)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: life
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Whitsuntide in the Course of the Year
- the concept of a connection during physical life between our
- dream. This dream-life of the child is, however, closely
- When we look at conscious life we look at destruction; and we
- conscious life of the spirit by observing what part this
- conscious life of spirit plays in the physical world, by
- what we have destroyed during our waking life of thought may
- organism. That is the swing of life's pendulum — that
- life of the body, from that moment the processes, activities,
- to believe that man's waking life is to be compared with life
- and sprouting processes, we have the sleeping life of the
- waking life — with the Christ Impulse — that this
- diagrammatically the sprouting, budding life of our nervous
- sprouting, budding life, for example, of the nervous system,
- the human life of soul is in truth outside this sprouting,
- budding life, Were I to draw the human soul-life as it is in
- outside this figure; in waking life, however, we must picture
- the soul-life as permeating itself with this budding,
- sprouting, let us say, fiery life. Thus were the soul-life to
- permeate the physical organic life only, no consciousness
- it were distributed over the life of the nerves. It is these
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: