Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 162)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: process
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Whitsuntide in the Course of the Year
- consciousness and the corresponding processes in our physical
- begin only where the processes of growth are invaded by
- destruction, by processes of dissolution. On this basis we
- processes; and the younger the child whom we consider, the
- more do these budding and sprouting processes meet our eye.
- bring into them processes of dissolution, does fuller and
- bound up with the fact that processes of destruction are
- contending with the building-up processes in the organism.
- for reality wherever we see a process of sprouting, budding,
- a process of growth, but we must rise to a feeling for the
- observing, that is, the processes of death and destruction.
- processes with the unconscious processes of sleep, so that
- life of the body, from that moment the processes, activities,
- the dying processes begin, and it is during the winter that
- and sprouting processes, we have the sleeping life of the
- with are budding, sprouting processes of growth which are as
- processes of growth that are now broken down and destroyed. A
- process arises similar to what takes place when the budding
- soul life induces processes of destruction in this budding,
- sprouting life. The destructive processes I indicate here by
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: